Thursday, September 3, 2009





Thanks mom, a.k.a KC at Good Twin-Bad Twin for this Premiere Meme award. In order to post it I need to list 7 personality traits and pass it on to seven other people.



I also received the superior scribbler award from Cat Lady Larew.
Here are the rules Cat Lady sent me for becoming a Superior Scribbler:
*Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
(see below)
*Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. (In this case. Cat Lady Larew.)
*Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

*Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

So I guess in order to display these I need to give it away now. "give it away, give it away, give it away now" and also list some personality traits of my own; seven to be exact.
1) I am dripping with sarcasm and humor even at the most inappropriate times
2) My wife makes me watch "rom-coms". I always complain but, I usually like them in secret

3) I am very absent minded most of the time. I have been known to forget birthdays... and send christmas cards in july.

4) If I ever meet you I will forget who you are; just keep reminding me.
5) I used to be a magician (I don't know if this counts as a trait, but I don't care.)

6) I always trust my gut instinct... Always
7) I sometimes tell people I'm greek without telling them it's only like 1/8th greek. Hey what they don't know won't hurt them.



Now to nominate people who I think are deserving.




Yo Mama's Blog - Because I too have been vandalized by hoodlums with shoe polish


Lora at Fever because I enjoy oompa loompa humor.

f8hasit - because she is a masochist

Yellow Trash Diaries - because she can and will queef given the opportunity

47 And Starting Over - the man of her dreams sounds pretty damned funny


Ron at Vent “Itchy-bitchy, doobie-doobie, da-da, ma, la la!”… need i say more.

To Have a Parsnip because he has some funny ass comics up on there



Now there is also someone else I wanted to mention. She doesn't really blog but she has an art studio online and some of these paintings are very cool and i thought I would share it with you all now. Theresa Maxwell's Studio

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'll wear it well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I'm honored (I think), although the reason I was chosen...? Second, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE KC'S KID! Small world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I wanted to stop by and say thank you for dropping by my blog earlier and introducing yourself - it was very nice meeting you!

    Second, WOW!!!!! Thank you so much for this, I'm really honored. I've not seen this award in blogland and it's REALLY cool!

    Also, I enjoyed reading the seven things you mentioned about yourself in this post because FIVE of them are things I could say about myself.

    Anyway, thanks again for this.

    I'll definitely be back to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! As soon as my boss gets off my back I'm getting this up on my blog! Thanks for making the day after Labor Day much brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Thanks!
    Sorry for the delay in 'picking' up my award, but since it was Labor Day weekend, I took advantage and headed out of town. Someplace with no phones, no internet. Yes! They DO still exist!

    Thanks so much!
    And you've hit me spot on.
    Masochist at the masotherapist...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete